- This event has passed.
Workshop: Setting Sustainability Goals For Your Business
October 21 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Setting Sustainability Goals
TCEC, LIT Campus, Thurles, 21st October, 9.30am-1pm
Admission: Free to members. Non-members €75
Identify, prioritise and action, environmental goals appropriate to your business.
This half-day workshop will give participants an insight into how to set measurable sustainability goals within their businesses. It will be highly beneficial for those needing to fully understand how to compare the various impacts businesses have and to prioritise which impacts they should address within their own organisation. Participants will leave armed with appropriate knowledge and a comfortable understanding of the various methods available.
- Provide participants with an understanding of the various Environmental Aspects business can have e.g. waste, energy use, air emissions, transport
- Give an understanding of the various mechanisms available to analyse and measure the comparative significance of these Environmental Aspects
- Explore methods for setting and tracking measurable environmental and sustainability objectives for their business
- Analyse and consider concepts such as – the Proximity principle, the Polluter Pays principle, the Lifecycle approach, environmental compliance obligations, etc.
- Overview the various tools, information, supports, schemes and standards that can assist their organisation in achieving their objectives
Certification: All attendees who successfully complete the workshop will receive Certificates of Attendance from SureLeaf. Certificates will detail the main subject areas and the knowledge and skills covered during the course which is important evidence to be able to show an external auditor or customer requesting information on environmental performance.
Please note: Payment must be made in advance. Details of how to pay will be provided upon booking.
For further information and to book a place email: email@example.com
|In association with
Facilitator: Shane Curran