Environmental Management Support, Sustainability, EHS Training and Auditing
EaPI supports individuals, businesses and community groups, with a particular focus on developing initiatives in the area of reducing waste and increasing resource efficiency.
We can support your business to: –
- Reduce energy, water and waste costs, and your environmental impact
- Achieve a positive cultural change in your business, making it more sustainable.
- Analyse the use of all resources that impact on the environment, including your waste management.
- Identify improvement opportunities and select the most cost-effective savings options.
- Develop your own environmental improvement program, management system.
- Comply with environmental, and Health & Safety regulations.
- Prepare for third party audits – Environment, H & S, BRC, etc.
- Demonstrate continuous Environmental Performance Improvement.
EaPI regards environmental protection as a key component in the day to day running of business and is therefore committed to and promotes:
- Consideration of environmental issues in all relevant aspects of our activities
- Compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
- Efficient consumption of energy and other resources
- Provision of appropriate environmental training for personnel
- Environmental evaluation of all new processes
- Optimising the reduction, reuse and recycling of resources
- Composting of organic waste